You might remember a few weeks ago when I posted about feeling drained from all of the information we get on social media. If you don’t remember, you can read that post here. So, for today’s life through Instagram post, I wanted to go back to explaining more about the photos rather than just posting them by themselves. That way, you get the back story and don’t just see a pretty image. The captions for each image are at the bottom of this post!
1. Playing with some new packaging ideas for Eli & Barry. I loved the idea of incorporating some words from the children’s book, Goodnight Moon, for the Phases Collection.
2. Winston might look like he’s smiling in this picture, but he’s not an easy dog to walk. He’s kind of a lazy bum and gets hot really easily. We’re working on it.
3. You might remember that I said that I was trying my hand at metalsmithing. I think it would be cool to eventually incorporate handmade elements into Eli & Barry. Plus, I love the mess.
4. Still one of my favorite summer dresses. You can read the full blog post with details on the outfit here.
5. I love when Winston lays like this. This was the day after he ate raisins, which are poisonous to dogs. Luckily, he bounced back like a champ.
6. Wearing all white while picking out a pair of glasses courtesy of SEE Eyewear. Can’t wait to show you all which ones I got!
7. On my way to Colorado last week. I was really impressed with myself because I packed everything I needed in a carry-on. This is amazing because I’m a notorious over-packer.
8. New Eli & Barry earrings off to Sloane Boutique in Cincinnati.
9. My sweet grandmother, Penny, sporting my Ray-Bans. She’s too cool.
10. The Eli & Barry display case at Objects for the Home in Columbus.
11. The day after we got back from Colorado. I felt like I had been hit by a bus, so it was definitely a lazy Saturday. Although, to be fair, every Saturday is a lazy Saturday for me.
12. My lovely business cards designed by the ever talented, Joanna Waterfall of Waterfall Creative.