A few bits and pieces of life as seen through my iPhone. You can see explanations, descriptions and anecdotes below. :)
1. Recognizing how easily plants let go of dead leaves.
2. I’m still in awe of the fact that I got to shoot an entire lookbook for the Eli & Barry s/s 2015 collection. If you haven’t checked out the new pieces, you can do so here.
3. One of the first designs I came up with for the Eli & Barry s/s 2015 collection: the large Lop Earring.
4. An easy outfit post from a few weeks back.
5. This outfit is kind of special because it actually won the Elizabeth Suzann monthly Instagram contest! You can purchase the tank I’m wearing here (it’s also the same tank I’m wearing in number four.)
6. Sometimes, I go to my favorite greenhouse just to breathe the air. It feels so clean and vibrant. What is it about plant life that just invigorates?
7. An afternoon spent fulfilling Eli & Barry orders.
8. A big ol’ pile of Eli & Barry pieces.
9. Winston is always ready to help me take a break from work.
10. Cute workout clothes makes it way easier to work out, right?
11. A few dainty Eli & Barry rings.
12. An outfit post from when there was still snow on the ground…hopefully that’s the last time we’ll see that cold, white stuff.