Happy beautiful, beautiful Friday. Seriously, my fellow Ohioans, have you ever seen a more gorgeous fall day? Today wasn’t as productive as I would have hoped because of the need I felt to spend as much time as possible outside. Winston was certainly confused when I took him on a mid-afternoon walk rather than our traditional evening walk. Now I present to you Part II of what I’ve been calling Minimal Wardrobe Building. In today’s feature, I included some color, errr, rather some “color” other than black. I guess we can’t really call grey, camel, and olive “color” since it’s so neutral, but that’s beside the point. These are all worthy investment pieces. The striped Tienda Ho blouse in the first photo will be making an appearance next week in an outfit post. I certainly wouldn’t mind wrapping up in that A.P.C. lambswool scarf in picture two. Swoon!
2. a.p.c. lambswool scarf - I’m loving a giant scarf these days. This one would stand the test of time and would work great as an airplane blanket on a long flight, too.
3. elizabeth suzann marlena tank - can be worn forwards and backwards…so versatile!
4. everlane modern loafers - sold out, but I have them in black and they’re amazing.
5. everlane swing trench – so classic, so french, so chic!
6. ayr skinny jeans – everyone needs a high quality of blue jeans. These look like perfection!